- Do you have a home in the Regina area?
- Can you offer a loving and supportive family environment?
- Are you caring and compassionate?
- Do you love children?
If you answered yes to all these questions – then the Ranch Ehrlo Society has the perfect opportunity for you!
The Ranch Ehrlo Society is excited to launch its new Treatment Foster Care Program and we are currently seeking foster parents in the Regina area to provide a loving and supportive family environment.
The successful candidates will assume responsibilities for treatment planning as well as ensuring that youth are actively involved with their birth family and the community. Ranch Ehrlo will provide training, clinical and consultative support, and respite services including access to a 24-hour on-call system. Participating foster parents will incorporate themselves as a small business. The agency will provide competitive professional remuneration through a service contract.
Parental care givers will have:
- Past training/experience and natural abilities to work with children.
- The ability to parent one or two children (preferably two)
- Their own home in the Regina area with one or two spare bedrooms
- A loving and supportive family environment
- A full-time stay at home parent
From time to time, children and youth enter the Ranch Ehrlo Program whose needs are not best served in the group home environment. We established the Treatment Foster Care Program to address this issue. The primary goal of this program is to provide a supportive and loving family environment in which children and youth, with moderate social and emotional problems, may develop to their full potential. If you require more information on this exciting, new program contact Lisa Neill at 751-9808. Please apply for this position online.